Friday, October 3, 2014

MOUNTAIN MIKE's - Just Eat There!!!!

I am OBSESSED with Mountain Mike’s pizza.   I ran across them by accident, tried the amazing pizza and then found out it’s a chain!  Now, I count myself lucky that there is one near my job so I can take a long lunch and scarf down on their pizza and salad buffet (who am I kidding… I totally skip the salad part) with a soft drink for $7.99!  DEAL!

Anyway, the pizza is perfect.  It’s not too thick, not too thin, crispy outside, but soft inside the crust and the toppings are top notch quality.  I personally feel that the Garlic Tuscan pizza is the freaking BEST PIZZA EVER!  So good.  Just try it.


So, the point here is that if you have a Mountain Mike’s near you and you haven’t tried it, you’re in for a treat.  I also recommend checking in on Yelp because the shop near me gives a 10% discount when you check in on Yelp (not on the lunch special, but for a whole pizza!)

If you don't know if there is one near you, check out THEIR WEBSITE RIGHT HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment