Monday, June 23, 2014

Coppertone Clearly Sheer Sunscreens



I've been using Coppertones new Clearly Sheer for about 6 weeks now and I like it. The hype is that it's sheer and light and won't clog pores and has light scenting. Now, I happen to LOVE good old fashioned Coppertone scent, so not having that scent isn't necessarily a plus to me, but I have to say I found the scent of both the lotion and the spray to be nice. I want a beachy scent, darn it, and this does okay, but it is much lighter than the standard Coppertone in the brown bottle.

I agree that the product feels light on your skin and it definitely is not greasy at all. I feel like it stays on well, even when I'm in the pool. I burn easily and so I use a lot of sunscreen and this definitely kept my burning to a minimum and the last time I was in the sun and pool, my husband said, "you didn't get any color on you today!" I think that means it's working. 

I've been using a combination of the lotion and the continuous spray. What I like to do is to use the lotion first and then I back it up with the spray throughout the day. IT works! I love sprays because it is so easy to apply. I even spray this into my hands and then rub it on my face and it's worked great.

 I've shared it with friends and family and my husband and everyone has liked it, with no complaints. I honestly don't have any sunscreen stories where I had a problem and I don't have a big loyalty to any one brand, with the exception of the Coppertone smell! But, I would definitely recommend these, either the lotion or the spray, or BOTH!

I was lucky to get my hands on these products for FREE through BzzAgent. They provide me with products to try and then I get to tell you all about them! You can be a BzzAgent, too... just go to the website and start trying products!


No comments:

Post a Comment