Friday, October 4, 2013

Look at These Pearly Whites!

So, I just returned from vacation, where I decided to use Luster Premium White products to whiten my teeth. The truth here is that my teeth are jacked up. I have some that didn't grow properly, so one is missing completely and one is really small and so I have a lot of spaces... not so much crooked, but not so pretty. BUT, I did think that the one thing I can do, is go whiter. It just so happened that Bzz Agent had a campaign for Luster Premium White whitening system and I though vacation was a good time to do it.

The best part of this system is it's easy and flexible. You can do a power whitening by doing the treatment four times a day in three days or you can spread it out to two times per day in six days, or any combination of twelve times. I went with twice a day, except one day that I only did it once. It was fairly simple to do, you swish some liquid in your mouth and then you spit it out and brush on a gel that whitens your teeth. The gel is supposed to be active for 10 minutes and then goes inactive (or something like that)

Everything went well and I even tried to take before and after photos, but it's really hard to take amateur photos of your teeth. I believe that the product worked for me. I and my husband agreed that my teeth did look whiter, but it wasn't so significant that when I returned from vacation that people said, "hey, did you whiten your teeth?" It was very subtle. What I want to find out next is how often I can do it, because I think if I keep doing it, over time it should help.

The system also came to me with tooth paste samples. I did use one of the samples and I used it while I was using the rest of the system so I don't know how much the toothpaste itself worked. I know that I didn't care for the toothpaste because it's really thick... kinda gagged me, but I gag when I brush my teeth anyway, so there's that. I think this post has gotten way to personal, so I will end with, I think this product has real potential. I plan on using it more and my husband also has expressed an interest in trying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment