Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Bzz Agent Hooks This Bee Up With Tasty & Nutritious Snacks - WIN!

I think my favorite part of the Kashi Hummus Crisps is the protein and fiber. As a diabetic, it is hard to find snack foods that provide these and that is the only way to keep my sugars down. Yes, they have 21g of carbs per serving, but so do all snack chips and it is helpful to counter that with protein and fiber. So this is a win for me.

Compared with other chips, you really can eat more of them, so more filling and better for you. How can you argue with that? I've always found Kashi to be a top notch company that tries to put out products that are better for us and still tasty, so Hummus Crisps is another one of those success stories from Kashi.

Second, they do taste good! Definitely, these Hummus Crisps are not greasy and that's because they're popped. the sea salt and olive oil flavor is exactly what I like... although I did find myself thinking a step further and going vinegar and sea salt might have been tasty! I really want to try some other flavors.

I brought my bag to work so that I could get everyone's opinions and overall, most people really liked them. We're snackers here anyway, but we're always looking for alternatives to the unhealthy items we're normally noshing on. These were a hit with most people both for taste and nutritional value. There were a few that didn't like the taste and one co-worker said the texture was "weird". I wrote her up... no I didn't. To each his own. I had 4 people ask for coupons so they could buy them for themselves and I'm waiting to hear back if they found them. I've had trouble with locating stores that carry them, myself.

Overall, I love these and would buy them, even without a coupon. The one negative for me is that I cannot find them! I've checked my local grocery stores - even the national chains, Costco, Target... no luck. Lets get these guys out there where we can find and buy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment