Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Speaking of Bees - How About a Little BURT'S BEES!?!

I'm super excited to have the opportunity to participate in the Burt's Bees Sensitive Skin campaign. I am already a fan of Burt's Bees, so the chance to try out the new line is exciting! I just received my Bzz Kit in the mail and it included the Sensitive Cleanser and the Sensitive Cream. So far, after one day, I'm liking it. I like that there is no scent as I am sensitive to scents. It feels nice going on, smooth and creamy. I will definitely update after I have used it for a little while.

They also sent samples of the Sensitive Cream & coupons so I'll be sharing those with my friends! You should definitely check out the Burt's Bees Facebook Page for info on their natural products. You can even complete a skincare Q&A to see if the sensitive line is right for you! Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment