Thursday, December 4, 2014

What Keeps You Dry When You're HOT HOT HOT?

Bzz Agent has hooked this girl up once again with a product to try.  This time it's a clear gel deodorant/antiperspirant by Secret.  So, I'm a Secret girl anyway, but I stick with the solid.  I've never been a fan of over perfumey, gooey deodorants, so I stick with my coconut scented stick.

That said, in the interest of science and shopping, I am always willing to try something new and see what I think.  The deal with the Secret Outlast Completely Clean Clear Gel is that it is supposed to go on and dry very quickly and have a mild and nice scent and keep you dry and UNstinky through the day.  The product does work.  It's a great antiperspirant and deodorant.  BUT, it does go on gooey, like all gels, and it does not dry in seconds as advertised.  It takes a while of holding the arms up in the air.  Clever girl that I am, I would use a hair dryer to speed things up, but the heat seemed to keep it from drying good, so that was a bad plan.  It does not get on your clothes, well... unless you put your clothes on before it's dry, of course.

So, overall it works fine and if you're a gel girl, I recommend it, but for those of you who, like me, are a bit grossed out by the goo...  pass.



No comments:

Post a Comment