Friday, November 22, 2013

BOBBLES!

I'm surprised it's taken me so long to review Bobbles.  I LOVE them... started using them in January as an alternative to those stupid squishy plastic bottles that all of the bottled water has gone to.  The cool part is that Bobbles have filters, so you can improve the taste of your water.  I will warn that just because there are filters, doesn't mean that you can filter out microbes from a creek or anything and it doesn't make all water taste like Aquafina, but it's helpful.

So, I've found them at Target - luckily on the mark down! But mostly I get them from Amazon and watch for sales.  It says you  should change the filter every 30 days or so, but I use mine like six months at a time and its totally fine.  THE MAN will not sucker me in to their money making scheme of short shelf lives on filters!

I have paid between $6-$12 for the actual bobble with a filter and I've paid between $5-$8 for the replacement filters.

I use four daily.  I have one of the large size (24oz) and four of the medium size (18oz).  I drink them all and more each day.  When I travel, I take them with.  Great for going on an airplane.  I leave it empty, then after going through security I can fill up at a water fountain.  You should totally get these.


I promise, you will love them!



No comments:

Post a Comment